augmented reality, new media, application creation, open data, user testing, soft skills development
- 2017 – persists, PhD. (ongoing study), European studies and politics, Comenius University in Bratislava, dissertation thesis: Augmented reality as a medium of distribution of information in the European area
- 2012 – 2014, Mgr., mediamatics, library and information studies, University of Žilina, diploma thesis: Database solution for processing industrial heritage of the Slovak Republic
- 2009 – 2012, Bc., mediamatics, library and information studies, University of Žilina, bachelor’s thesis: Interactive communication environment for people with autism
- 2019 – 2023, participant of APVV-18-0479: Research of key competences for the knowledge society in the context of historical, social and economic specificities of the Slovak Republic.
- 2019 – 2021, participant of APVV SK-PT-18-0011: Capture of mechanisms and presentation of intangible cultural heritage with emphasis on the use of new media BDIAS.
SELECTED FIELD PRACTICE
- 2005 – persists, freelance developer of internet and mobile applications (selected references: National agency for European educational programs, NextBig, Ringier Axel Springer, Irisoft, become)
- 2016 – 2017, lecturer at Azet Academy, Ringier Axel Springer SK, a.s.
- 2013 – 2015, analyst, project manager of Business Intelligence, Kros a.s.
- developer, member of the organisational team, member of the Board of Presidencies, OZ GEO. GURU Association of Slovak Geocachers, Bratislava
- Vice-President,Administrator, OZ MedUp, Žilina
- Verifier of challenges in the field of education, sport and local development, Ľudia ľuďom, n.o., Bratislava
- Community Volunteer, Translator and Internet and Mobile ApplicationTester, Groundspeak Inc., Seattle
- Animator of leisure activities, camps manager for children and youth, OZ Domec, Žilina